Dry Bath Incubator –MK-10
Description by Manufacturer
The Dry Bath Incubator is a microprocessor-controlled product using advanced thermoelectric technique.
With thistechnique, more stable and accurate temperature control is achieved. Replacement is convenient
with optional metal modules of various specifications configured for different types of test tubes.
1. LCD display. It easy to setup and use
2. Simultaneous display of set and actual time, temprature
3. As it is equipped with various optional blocks, the instrument can adapt to different tubes & wells to cope with experimental needs. Tt is easy to replace the metal blocks and is very simple to clean and sterilize.
4. Reliable design with inner extra temperature protection
5. Heave of the block makes block change easy and convenient
6. Temperature deflection adjusting meet with different demands
7. Microprocessor controlled incubation time and temperature.
8. Beep-signal / Stop after program completion
9. Can be produced for OEM customers
Packaging & Shipping
- – Packing1pc per box
- – Packaging Size48 x 37 x 33 ( Centimeters)
- – Package Weight 5.2 ( Kilograms )
- – Delivery Lead order